Vicenzo Giuliano, MD
- American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technology (ARMRIT)
- Board Certification, American Board of Radiology (ABR)
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
- Registered Ultrasound Technologist (ARDMS) – Abdomen, Vascular Technology, & Breast
- Medical Licensure, Florida ME73272, Active license
Peter Weinberg, M.D.
Peter Weinberg, M.D. is a Fellowship trained, board certified neuroradiology specialist. Dr. Weinberg received his medical degree from University of Wisconsin School of Medicine in Madison, Wisconsin and completed his residency at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. His fellowship training was at the Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology in St. Louis, Missouri and at Washington University School of Medicine. Dr. Weinberg’s career has placed him in leadership roles such as Chief of Neuroradiology at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Northwestern Medical School, and as a full professor of Radiology and Neurosurgery at Northwestern Medical School.
As a leader and innovator in the field of neuroradiology he established the first Neuroradiology fellowship program in Chicago for the training of neurosurgery and neurology residents in Neuroradiology. Dr. Weinberg developed the Neuroradiology learning laboratory for the American College of Radiology, which is nationally and internationally used for teaching radiology residents in university and private hospitals.
In addition, Dr. Weinberg has worked tirelessly as senior textbook editor for the American College of Radiology Neuroradiology and with the American College of Radiology Board of Examiners.
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Radiology Society of North America (RSNA)
- Florida Radiologic Society
- Florida Medical Society
- Seminole County Medical Society
- Magnetic Resonance Managers Society
- Society of Breast Imaging (SBI)
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AlUM)
- MRI Fellowship, Neuroimaging, Musculoskeletal, & Body MRI, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Radiology Residency, Hahnemann University Medical Center
- Doctorate in Medicine (M.D.)
- Bachelor in Arts (B.A.), Chemistry, La Salle University
- Technical Experience
Our radiology imaging staff has the experience and training to perform the procedures that you need at our Orlando radiologist imaging center.
Open MRI of Orlando
668 N. Orlando Ave.
Maitland, FL 32751
5732 Canton Blvd.
Winter Springs, FL 32708